Looking for a PHP/Wordpress Developer. Should be very creative, keep getting updated regarding the updates happening in the Wordpress and utilise the same for further development of the project.
roles & responsibilties
1. Should be good at understanding the requirement, gathering requirements, analysis, coding & execution
2. Should be strong at LAMP technologies
3. Good command on PHP Technologies like Wordpress, CorePHP, Drupal, Cake PHP, Codeigniter and frontend HTML5, CCS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Ajax and ACL
4. Should be strong at OOPS Concept and MySQL
5. Having good knowledge on Linux and Web services
6. Good knowledge of version control tools
7. Should have hands on experience on design, development and deployment cycle and implementation for the projects
8. Should have good common sense and logically sound
9. Should have good knowledge on API integration, Plug-ins
10. Training the junior guys and being a team player
11. Design database architecture and ensuring high performance of the application
9. Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
10. Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
12. Build, maintain and optimize web pages with PHPs & Wordpress and other CMSes
13. Expert level CMS (Plugin / theme development / API) development - especially in WordPress
14. PHP programming background to implement core WP functions, template tags & hooks in the WP Theme and Plugin.
15. Experience in full life-cycles of hands on Wordpress & implementing on high-volume visitors website
14. Follow Wordpress coding standards and best practices